Your RTI Solution
SPECIAL EDUCATION AND AT-RISK GENERAL EDUCATION TEACHERS /SUPPORT STAFF PERSONNEL 0F STUDENTS IN GRADES 1-6: LEARN HOW TO USE THE MAGIC PENNY LITERACY PROGRAM TO ENSURE THAT EVERY CHILD EXPERIENCES LITERACY SUCCESS
Learn how to provide a research-based, remedial program that delivers an organized, sequential, explicit, systematic, efficient and effective literacy program for special education and at-risk students in 20-30 minutes a day. You will be trained to:
(1) diagnose children to determine their phonemic skills and areas needing strengthening
(2) prescribe a plan to strengthen identified skills
(3) organize and deliver small group differentiated instruction for every child in your class.
You will learn how to set up:
• The Magic Penny Phonological Assessment.
• A Literacy Team Model - A collaborative cross-disciplinary literacy approach within your building that reduces the “revolving door syndrome” and allows for increased classroom participation for at-risk students
• A partnership with parents in order to provide them with all of the materials they need to reinforce literacy skills at home.
On-site (Full-Day) Staff Development $2500 + travel and lodging
On-site (1/2-Day) Staff Development $1500 + travel and lodging
Online Training Videos Free with purchase of 1 Lab
Support Visitations (Full-Day) $1500 + travel and lodging
Support Visitations (1/2-Day) $1000 + travel and lodging
Data Analysis/Slideshow Presentation of Results $500** (with Magic Penny spreadsheets only)
With Staff Development Training:
Early Literacy Training Materials Packet (per teacher) $65
(You must purchase this for each member of the faculty being trained, as it will be their manual for teaching the Magic Penny Early Literacy Program.)
**Includes: Magic Penny Reading Manual with duplicatable parent materials, Level A...Phonemic Awareness Kit, Magic Penny Early Literacy Assessment Booklet (duplicatable), Level E Skill book, Level F Skill book, and Secrets of the Symbols Skill book for teacher reference, Set of 54 Sound/Symbol Cards, Magic Penny Sound Poster, Vowel Chart
Magic Penny Early Literacy offers comprehensive training to all schools and Learning Centers that purchase the Magic Penny Program.
On-site Staff Development
Online Training Videos
Data Analysis/Slideshow Presentation of Results
Please Contact us for more Information on teacher training.